final night in mumbai....

ready to walk alone...
a new road to walk on...
cant still belive it... tomm will be my last day in mumbai... strange feeling ... first time outside mumbai...all by myself... i belive ill grow...learn more things which i always thght i was good at but wanted to test out... now is the time... another challenge in life ...walkin to the new horizon... ...bahut sari baatein unkahi reh gayi... bahut sari cheeje adhuri reh gayi... lekin...jo le ja raha hu woh bhi kuch kam nahi... nayi subah dekhni hai isiliye purani yaadein chodneka gum nahi...chale hum us disha jahan pehle na gaye they... bus unki yaad satayegi...akele main kabhi kabhi woh yaad aayegi...

carrying memories.. and lots of thoughts...lots of dreams... and ofcourse...my confidence along with me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Designer....finally

Singing my own tune

In search of ...