Looking for the ideal...

Life has off late has surely been mentoring me by putting me in situations perhaps unrealized to myself. On one end it was the birth of a young one in my family teaching me the joy and fragility of a young soul growing up with all the special attention that they require

While on the other I happened to meet the very hands that brought me up, cared for me and made me almost who I am...my grandmother. Today as she lies in bed on the sunset of her blissful life. How vague and how different are these two ages...both need care both need a person to take care of you...while one needs it to grow stronger and faster the other leads to survive or even pass out the final years of life painlessly.

So strange is the mystery of life that we take it for granted. We wait till we find the ideal way of life. To try and practice the best of what we understand and have gained over the years...but we have so little time on this planet to do that...so little time to even realize a few things...just when you thought you understood it all. .you start bending over in the dark old ages...the world then merely lays hope on those who have the will and conscious to exist while they can...so short is this journey that if we waste time in understanding we may be late to experience it....maybe we keep hunting our lives to find the ideal social way of living it...of ideal self motivated way...the problem is not the approach we follow... The problem is the very facet of looking for ideal...we forget that there is no ideal...this world is all relative...

Note: My grandmother passed away last month...and this text was written sitting by her sides when i met her few days before. It surely is like her last teachings for me...from the many that she gave me indirectly, without preaching or making anything compulsary in life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In search of ...

Reboot - Restart

कुछ करना है अभी