Strange Relationships

Expectations. We all keep expectations from everyone, deep down inside fearing to be unheard by anyone. But today I realized how it feels on the otherside. Knowing someone’s story makes you understand that person more deeply. Sometimes its very easy to just say some things just for our own selfish wants and emotional needs. But it aint easy knowing the otherside, and understanding someones problems or for that instance even understanding their life.

Life is so complicated for everyone of us, wanting to do so many things but never have an iota of time to do anything. In the complex tree of relationships getting lost in the cloud of persuasion is so easy. “ U don’t have the time for me” everyone loves to say that but never realizes for who all can a person actually have the time? And do relationships solely float on mere formal communications just becoz u have to? Humans have come to find solutions to most complex of all problems. But when it comes to problems in relationships the odd agony aunt is consulted. I belive a solitary life seems to be the best solution at such times…. Living by ourselves just to be what u want to be “do hell with the world” but is it that easy, the world then starts cribbing you are a hermit, selfish pig. They think all you care about is you. I ask is it wrong to care about myself? Is it wrong to think about me apart from the thousands of useless people I care for all my life, I need me and I shall have it. Do hell with the world is not the only solution.but I think I decide what I will do, becoz I am the leader of my life….

She needs to think in these lines now, I don’t know why but I started thinking for her problems….It does seem to be thoughtful at times to think for someone else, clears the way even I think about myself, where sometimes I am good sometimes I am bad… but that’s the way I am …and that’s really me, accept me or forget me…

Hope to see everyone smiling forever, makes me feel better that way too…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Designer....finally

Singing my own tune

In search of ...