my New muse.....an ipod touch


Yes i finally graduate to the present generation of devices. I am now a proud owner of an ipod touch.No its not the first time i am owning an ipod, used to own a shuffle back in NID days...sadly it passed away due to a hard disk failure( and its ghost was haunting me still!!!). My personal favorite in it is the motion sensor...since long i have been wanting to own a device with motion sensor.
I also managed to do Internet Connection Sharing to get wifi at home and connect my touch to the WWW. Feels like my geeky days are back. Also off late my sister got a blackberry...this surely has added to my geek quotient...checking out new technology being my heartfelt craze ....will try to blog from the ipod next...as of now..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Designer....finally

Reboot - Restart

Singing my own tune