Singing my own tune...again :)


Think big, act fast and look sharp.
Thats what my new baby says with attitude. Yes I have done it again...I have shifted to another handset. This time A baby thats so fast (600 MHz ARM 11 CPU and 128 MB RAM) that even my first desktop would shy away.It has Wifi, GPS, Camera, Radio, Music Player, Word. PDF, PPT, reader....phew...this is one healthy bomb full of features.

This is the first time that i have actually bought a phone that has just launched. Was perhaps the third owner of the smart piece of art in my area.

After huge contemplation between older N79 and this one, i finally fell for the looks of E52. Its sleek, usable and best of all works in every setting.

My transition to an E series is kind of an experiment with my own self. Lets hope this one stays faithful to me for a while now.....And yes...for those new to my blog...here is a link to the last time i switched my phone...Cya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Designer....finally

Singing my own tune

In search of ...