Singing my own tune...




Walking down this life i sing my own tune
'coz i aint afraid to walk alone from morning to noon
this life is for me and i am for it
so why worry about some useless shit
I exist for every breath i take
why should i cry for any god damn heart break
this life is cool and i am ready for it
Walking down this journey i never want to sit

good times are rocking , i think its all up in the brain .If u feel confident u can do any damn thing , if u let yourself down then whats ur benefit .Youll cry for some time and make good things look bad,so why feel sad and lousy when god has given me such a beatiful life , so lemme enjoy it every breath.

P.S. The day was cool as you must have noticed and the image is of my latest love.My cell phone .Life rocks...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Designer....finally

Singing my own tune

Reboot - Restart